I am a first-year PhD student in computer science at the University of Texas at Austin. I am fortunate to be advised by Prof. Eunsol Choi. I completed my Master’s in Computer Science at UT Austin, and I received B.S. in Electrical Engineering at National Taiwan University.
My research interest broadly lies in natural language processing and machine learning. More specifically, I am interesting in building system that can understand language and respond to human queries accurately.
Github Email Twitter Google Scholar
- Understanding Retrieval Augmentation for Long-Form Question Answering
Hung-Ting Chen, Fangyuan Xu*, Shane A. Arora*, Eunsol Choi
- Continually Improving Extractive QA via Human Feedback
Ge Gao*, Hung-Ting Chen*, Yoav Artzi, Eunsol Choi
- Rich Knowledge Sources Bring Complex Knowledge Conflicts: Recalibrating Models to Reflect Conflicting Evidence
Hung-Ting Chen, Michael J.Q. Zhang, Eunsol Choi
* Equal contribution.
Reviewer / Program Committee
EMNLP 2022, AKBC 2022, ACL 2023, EMNLP 2023
- Teaching Assistant for Deep Learning for Human Language Processing, Spring 2020 @ NTU
- Teaching Assistant for Signals and Systems, Spring 2019 @ NTU
- Teaching Assistant for Natural Language Processing, Spring 2022 @ UT Austin